Built in 1911, The Ivory on Euclid (formerly known as the Truman building) is a contributing building in the Euclid Avenue Historic District. Once recognized as the center of Cleveland’s business and commerce, the renaissance of this corridor (the NineTwelve district), represents the growth and development within the City of Cleveland. In the heart of over $4.5 billion of investment, this district is Downtown Cleveland’s fastest growing work, live, play neighborhood. With convenient access to sporting events, broadway theater, parks, entertainment and fine dining, why would you consider living anyplace else?
- 1 & 2 bedroom luxury apartments
- Units range from 665—1185 SF
- 29 total apartments
- Centrally located on Eucid Avenue at 10th Street
- Avenue, Terrace and City Views
- Convenient to shopping, dining and the theater district
- Roof deck and garden feature
- Enclosed garage parking rates available
- Modern open living room/kitchen floor plans with recessed lighting
- Granite kitchen and bathroom countertops
- Eat-in kitchens with islands (in most suites)
- Stainless steel appliances (includes electric oven, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher)
- Windows in all bedrooms
- Walk-in closets
- In-suite washers and dryers, water heaters and furnaces/air conditioners
All Fields are required.
Availability for The Ivory is limited and varies. Click here to check our current availability.
Feel free to complete the form to let us know WHAT you are looking for and WHEN you need it. Other buildings in our portfolio may have units available as well so feel free to check those out too! www.theschofieldresidences.com